The start of our latest Cloud Accelerator program began with a buzz of excitement. After receiving, reviewing, and selecting the participants for the 2.0 Cohort, the eager entrepreneurs, advisors, and speakers assembled in Bellevue, WA to begin at the WIC: Microsoft Cloud Accelerator Kickoff Meeting on June 3, 2019.
The WIC: Microsoft Cloud Accelerator Program is an immersive 6-month program to assist women-led companies to co-build, co-market, and co-sell with Cloud hyper-scalers and their distribution channels. Twelve companies led by female entrepreneurs at the prime stance to uplevel their businesses were chosen to participate.
The Kickoff Meeting agenda was packed with specially curated talks by subject-matter experts and thought leaders to aide the group at the starting line of acceleration. The docket, led by Women in Cloud co-founders Chaitra Vedullapalli, Karen Fassio, and Carrie Francey featured input from Microsoft game-changer – Gretchen O’Hara (Microsoft), action-focused advocate – Gillian Muessig (Outlines Ventures Group), energetic visual goal-setter – Patti Dobrowolski (Up Your Creative Genius), and results-driven OKR-guru – Brea Starmer (Tribal Team), among others.
The 2.0 Cohort of the WIC: Microsoft Cloud Accelerator Program (WIC:MCAP) is proud to announce the new class:
- Anim8 – Sarah O’Sell
- DEI Toolkit (Lideranca Group) – Jennifer Chappell & Cathy Light
- Mercer-Mackay Solutions Inc – Gail Mercer-Mackay
- My People Now – Melissa Strawn
- Nav.it – Erin Papworth
- PartnerTap – Cassandra Gholston & Autum Grimm
- PSE Consulting – Lena May
- PVITL (Ardian Group) – Maria Shelton
- Safe PC Cloud – Madinah Ali
- Starcom Computer Corp. – Sharon Nuss
- Tribute – Sarah Haggard
- Vision Platform Inc. – Shari Burk
Throughout the journey of the 6 month program, the participating entrepreneurs, armed with:
- Proven Methodologies, Resources and Tools
- Access to Microsoft GTM Investments
- Learning earn from industry experts, our selected panel of coaches and advisors
This enthusiastic cohort is beginning their journey on the heels of an incredible announcement. Read more about the Global Expansion of the WIC Cloud Accelerator Program here:
- Microsoft backs women tech entrepreneurs with global expansion of IdeaGen and Women in Cloud (Microsoft)
- Microsoft-backed Women in Cloud accelerator program expanding to 8 new countries (GeekWire)
- How this woman’s journey to becoming a startup CEO illustrates tech industry’s gender issues (GeekWire)
Stay tuned to Women in Cloud for more information on the Global Expansion.
Women in Cloud is a community-led initiative supporting female technology entrepreneurs via private-public partnerships with innovative companies and leaders in tech.
For more information on the WIC: Microsoft Cloud Accelerator program, contact [email protected]