With just a few weeks left until the big day of the Women in Cloud summit, we’re excited to share a great line up of topics intended for women embarking in the cloud. We expect the summit to generate great discussions while also creating community among the technology leading women attending.
Can you relate to any of these scenarios?
- You have an idea for a technical solution, but you don’t know where to begin.
- You’ve been working on a technical solution, but you don’t know how to develop your solution in the cloud.
- You’re ready to bring your solutions to market, but you don’t know how to mitigate risks, find partners to work with, or how to develop a go-to-market plan.
- You have tried connecting with traditional technical and business communities, however, you have not found support for the types of challenges women often face.
- You keep hearing about the technology and business opportunities, but you don’t know how you can take advantage of them.
- You have a technical background and you wish to refresh your training and orientation for the Cloud.
If any of these scenarios sound familiar to you, Women in Cloud could be a great resource for you.
You can check out the full event line up on the Women in Cloud summit website.
Join us at the Women in Cloud Summit
Our first community summit is January 19, 2018, hosted at the Microsoft Conference Center in Redmond. This gathering kicks off the first of a series of community building activities which will include topics on business leadership, technical cloud innovations, and community building topics. You can view the agenda for the event here.
The Women in Cloud Summit runs 8:30 am-12:00 pm and registration are $99. Use offer code “WIC2018” and receive 25% discount until Jan 15th, 2018 date. Capacity is limited and tickets will be honored first come, first served. You can find the link to register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/women-in-cloud-inaugural-summit-tickets-38759155678
We look forward to seeing you!
#NoCeilingsintheCloud , #WomeninCloud, #shesoars
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!