Women in Cloud is announcing the following finalists for the #CloudInnovateHERxDigital Pitch Challenge, and we are proud to present their solutions
Special congratulations to our 11 finalists that will be pitching their solutions on May 1.
- SIPPIO enables Microsoft Teams with calling capabilities globally, allowing a user to work from anywhere, anytime at an economical price point without a committed contract, hardware or maintenance. Customers can opt in/out, up/down and be free of traditional phone systems.
- Agtools is a SaaS Ag and Food supply chain platform offering real-time data and intelligence to farmers and buyers of over 513 fruits and vegetables helping them manage market volatility, increase profitability and reduce the world’s 4,900 daily truckloads in USA and 62,300 daily truckloads in the world in food waste.
- BackpackEMR is transforming medical aid from temporary, short-term solutions into high-quality, long-term healthcare.
- B’zT is an award-winning innovative fashion that creates child protection through apparel combined with tracking technology.
- illuxi Intelligence is a cloud based, hosting and content delivering platform. We also produce, advise and support clients using our business intelligence tools for their content delivery.
- Velaku is a workplace communications and content management solution that transforms the employee experience by revolutionizing how employees find, share and consume content directly in the flow of work.
- The PositivityTech intelligent platform empowers organizations to treat complaints not as a drain on business resources, but as a critical source of information and insight that can create business impact.
- Rainbow Secure Note – rSecureNote is a digital vault for Enterprise and Business Professionals to store, manage their digital assets (data, files), Business Workflows powered by Rainbow Password and Smart Multi-factor Technology.
- Pagomed is an all-in-one solution which helps doctors charge their invoices and keep track of their income.
- Argyle is your coordinated BIM model in 1:1 registered Augmented Reality for robust, easy field verification and QA.
- Drbot.health precision-matches patients with the right healthcare providers, using artificial intelligence, to decrease clinical misdiagnosis
With this pitch challenge, we wanted to go one step forward and give our audience a chance to choose their best solution among the lot. We are very happy to announce that, among the above finalists, the audience will get to vote for a solution they believe is revolutionary during the #CloudInnovateHERxDigital Pitch Challenge on 1 May, 2020. Click here to register to attend and have your chance to vote! The popular category winner is in for exciting rewards such as $1,000 in Azure Credits, an invitation to join UN Delegation, two complimentary tickets to WiC Annual Summit, and access to travel discounts up to 65% off.
The #CloudInnovateHER Pitch Challenge which was designed to help women tech entrepreneurs across global markets develop, showcase and win enterprise customers. This competition was designed to provide economic access and industry visibility to women tech entrepreneurs while also giving them an opportunity to present technologies that create a sustainable impact in today’s world.
The digital pitch challenge event will kick off with a special keynote by Giovanna Mingarelli, CEO & Co-Founder of M&C Consulting on “Navigating Market Opportunities in the Midst of COVID-19”. Following that, our distinguished panel of judges will listen to each 2 minute pitch and ask questions to learn more about each solution before voting for the overall winner.
Our virtual pitch challenge is breaking the geographical barrier during the Covid-19 era while incorporating new-age technology like AirMeet. AirMeet is designed with a focus on large events to be hosted online with a special focus on community networking capabilities at small “roundtables” and a “backstage” experience. The event is supported by International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners, M12 – Microsoft’s Venture Fund, EQUALS Global Partnership, Founders LIVE, Verbinden, Alley, New Tech Northwest, AirMeet, Speaker Engage, Headstart Network, and Meylah. This is a chance to win $5,000 in cash and cloud credits, along with invitations to be a part of the United Nations delegation and much more.
This pitch challenge gives opportunities for women around the world to showcase their cloud solutions to industry leaders and cloud experts. Women in Cloud’s mission is to help bridge the access gap through this pitch challenge and help women technology entrepreneurs reach their goal and contribute to economic growth.