The promise of demystifying the cloud, how to approach, package, and co-sell with large enterprises promoted me to join the Women in Cloud. As a proud community member, I wish to be an example for young women entrepreneurs globally – to show them what a seat at the table looks like, to show all people what a female tech leader looks like – so young women and girls can see themselves, picture themselves, imagine their future. The personalized and warm access to the high-powered Women in Cloud ecosystem of mentors, advisors, and cheerleaders provides an environment for all women to explore their strengths while ensuring stakeholders and investors view women in high-tech roles with confidence to invest in them.
At this year’s Woman in Cloud Digital Summit, I will be presenting a session on the topic, ‘Choosing the Right Partner to Build Your Product and Digital Strategy.’ With this talk, I would like to focus on what considerations companies need to take when selecting a partner to walk with them on their digital transformation. The key takeaway from this talk would be how to spot/validate a partner as a true digital strategist.
“I believe that when we admit to our explicit and implicit biases and put those in check, we will be able to break the glass ceiling for under-represented entrepreneurs to have the human, social and financial capital to build companies that will make our world a better place to live.”
In my opinion, that is true “Collective Power”; which is also the theme for the Women in Cloud Digital Summit 2021.
To further the collective efforts, I want to work with Women in Cloud to build policies that tackle the hard truths of today; Policies with goals that start with just getting women in the game but aspire to bring women to a level playing field with regards to the human and social inputs necessary for any entrepreneur to be successful. I would primarily focus on two policies;
- Getting women early education opportunities in STEM and other disciplines that foster their ingenuity and opening up career experiences that inform their worldview with strong advocacy and backing.
- Fostering networks of high powered profiles, highly engaged allies, and influential investors.
Both these policies are what any entrepreneur needs to be successful with a startup for early growth, and scaling.
You have the opportunity to join me at the Women in Cloud Digital Summit 2021 in January to find your partner-in-growth, and take collective action to build the future of women in technology and otherwise.
Book Your Spot today with a 15% discount, and get on board to witness the Collective Power of Women in the technology industry from around the world!
I highly recommend the following Interactive Experiences for you to participate and expand your network:
- 28 January: Learn about Tech Industry at their opening plenary with Former Prime Minister of Canada, Rt Honorable Kim Campbell, and Corporate Vice President Gavriella Schuster
- 28 January: Explore Cloud Jobs at #CloudJobs Fair & Recruitment Lounge
- 28 January: Meet Black Founders
- 29 January: Master your pitch at #RockYourPitch Experience
- 29 January: Get access to mentorship from Cloud Industry leaders
- 30 January: Get your kids to participate in Youth Mentorship Circle
- 30 January: Make New Friends at Scavenger Hunt
Also, join WIC Digital Network to be part of the global economic access movement.