Note: This is a U.S.-only program.
Microsoft has developed the Partner Fund Program to help provide working capital to existing Microsoft Partners. You’re invited to apply for this program as you seek to grow your business.
As a Microsoft Partner, Microsoft is committed to your success. Whether you’re seeking to scale your business, improve your Microsoft capability, or put yourself on a more profitable path, this fund is for you. Review the loan information and eligibility requirements below, then fill out the form to nominate your company. Upon completion of the form, they’ll contact you to discuss your submission in detail.
About the Partner Capital Fund loan program:
- Partner can apply for loans ranging from $25,000 to $500,000.
- Loans maintain terms of less than 60 months.
- No or low interest will be charged for payment terms (Microsoft will cover all or most of the interest costs).
- Eligibility is based upon financial and other information provided.
Partner Capital Fund eligibility requirements:
- Partner must be based in the U.S.
- Partner must be enrolled and active in the Microsoft Partner Network.
- Eligible businesses who are partners include those who are:
- Offering consulting services that utilize Microsoft products OR
- Building on a Microsoft platform to build their own business OR
- Developing app using Microsoft products OR
- Creating IP using Microsoft products (i.e., organizations who are willing to build unique technology on the Microsoft platform).
- Partner must be in good standing (i.e., no disputed accounts receivable greater than or equal to 60 days).
- Partner must have less than $7M in annualized revenue.
- Partner must have ability to provide three years of financial statements (reviewed or audited) or provide three years of federal tax returns.
- Startup organizations must provide a five-year projection or business plan.
- Additional items may be requested from Microsoft’s banking partner.
- Partner must self-certify responses.
- Commitment to allocate forecasted spend on Microsoft products or services reviewed as a percentage of the loan. Details to be provided during review process.
You’re invited to nominate your company to receive working capital support through the Microsoft Partner Capital Fund. Whether you’re seeking to scale your business, improve your Microsoft capability, or put yourself on a more profitable path, this program is for you.
To nominate your company, review the loan information and complete the form within the link below. The Microsoft team will review your submission and contact you to discuss in detail.
You can learn more at Microsoft Lunch and Learn on May6th, 2022. Save Your Spot