Lions + Tigers is a marketing, operations and strategy consultancy driving workforce innovation through an agile and high-impact model. We start with women, choose inclusion and believe that diverse representation empowers clients to drive innovation while maximizing skills, resources and outcomes.
Tech-industry organizations call on us to transform how they work in two ways:
- We help leaders change organizations from the inside to build a culture of inclusion.
- We unstick big business challenges and lighten the load for organizations through part-time and flexible work for high-impact consultants.
We build engagements to activate the right skills at the right time, fine-tuned to support our consultants and clients working in their “highest and best” use. This translates into a strategic advantage for both brands and people: efficiency and expertise for our clients; flexibility and high impact work for our talented team.
We created an agency built on community, stewardship, impact, and courage that champions a new vision of work, where flexibility is a strategic advantage, empowering consultants and emboldening clients.
Areas of expertise:
- Organizational effectiveness
We take organizations and teams from “start-up” to “stable” by deeply understanding your unique culture and opportunities, and optimizing resources aligned with key outcomes.
- Business + marketing impact
We bring head and heart together across business strategy and marketing to ensure execution is efficient and effective. We are wired to measure impact.
- Coach + facilitate leaders
We empower teams and individuals to courageously build their life’s work, in line with core business opportunities.
- Puget Sound Business Journal- Washington’s Best Workplaces (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Geekwire Workplace of the Year finalist (2021)
- Microsoft Supplier Prestige Award: Diverse-Owned Supplier of the Year (2021)
- LWHRA Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access to Action Business Case Contest winner (2021)
- Microsoft Supplier Prestige Award: Supplier of the Year- Medium (2021)