Technology is a male-dominated industry. Even with avenues opening up, inclusion efforts increasing, and with more women coming into technology than ever before, men outnumber women in the tech industry. A genuine consequence of the unfortunate gender divide due to the systematic barrier is how women see themselves as leaders in the technology industry.
This January, at the Women in Cloud Digital Summit 2021, I will be hosting a presentation on ‘The Power of Presence for Women Who Lead.’ Leadership presence is different for women. As a leader, it takes time to find your groove and understand what works, especially in a male-dominated industry like technology.
If you are struggling to exercise your power, find out how to develop the attitudes, behaviors, and strategies that most powerfully influence others to see you as the leader you truly are. The key takeaways of the session will be;
- The biggest challenges women face in being seen as leaders: What you can and cannot control.
- How to project the five “Cs” of leadership presence: Credibility, Confidence, Coping, Connection, and Charisma.
- Body language traps and tips for women who lead.
As a consultant, I am passionate about addressing audiences of women to help them stand out as the remarkable leaders they truly are! My goal is to encourage women to achieve higher positions and to encourage the next generation to do the same.
As the change-makers of the world, we are stronger when we pool our resources. Collective Power simply means that – None of us is as powerful as all of us; so I urge you to join forces to create a thriving ecosystem for women in technology.
Join me at the Women in Cloud Digital Summit 2021, this January and let us collectively take action to combine storytelling and technology to create an empathetic world.
Book Your Spot today with a 15% discount, and get on board to witness the Collective Power of Women in the technology industry from around the world!
I also highly recommend the following Interactive Experiences for you to participate and expand your network:
- 28 January: Learn about Tech Industry at their opening plenary with Former Prime Minister of Canada, Rt Honorable Kim Campbell, and Corporate Vice President Gavriella Schuster
- 28 January: Explore Cloud Jobs at #CloudJobs Fair & Recruitment Lounge
- 28 January: Meet Black Founders
- 29 January: Master your pitch at #RockYourPitch Experience
- 29 January: Get access to mentorship from Cloud Industry leaders
- 30 January: Get your kids to participate in Youth Mentorship Circle
- 30 January: Make New Friends at Scavenger Hunt
Also, join WIC Digital Network to be part of the global economic access movement.