Do you remember a time when you were so excited about something that you didn’t know how to share all the details to get others excited?
Well, here at Women In Cloud we are going through that same type of excitement, and we completely forgot to share all the details to get our community just as excited!
Last week, we launched our marquee Cosell GTM and content development campaign called the #WICxTop100. The entire campaign is designed to help women tech founders build, plug, and play GTM content during the busiest season of the year, all while making it easy to participate in the upcoming 4 month campaign.
The intention behind this campaign is recognizing that building cloud cosell GTM is very expensive (usually costs over 20K or more), labor intensive (usually one to two resources), and many founders do not have the digital marketing experience needed. After having many conversations, the community came together to pull an integrated hybrid campaign that focused on the following benefits:
- Brand Development and Awareness : provide assets to easily build brand within the tech industry
- Customer Demand Generation : invitations to events and experiences to meet people
- Build Partnerships with Hyperscalers and Channel Partners : connect to hyperscaler programs to establish partnerships
- Generate Lead via Marketplaces : showcase SAAS solution and offers to attract customers
- Increase knowledge to become world class entrepreneurs
Now the question is how does it work?
- To take advantage of the #WICxTop100, our plug and play GTM engine you need to take ACTION. This means you need to signup to be invited to engage in the Cosell activities. Signup here.
- Once you signup, you will be invited to participate in the many GTM activities.
- You will also be given a dedicated template to create your content so we can jointly promote to create access to customers, partners and future employees.
What can you create through this campaign?
Here is a list of assets you can develop. It is up to you and your company to decide what outcomes you want to accomplish.
- Joint Press Release
- Blog Post – Sharing Insights
- eBook or High Value Asset
- Customer Offer on marketplaces
- Solution Spotlight and Demos
- Webinar Content
- Customer List
- Partner List
- Press Kit – You and/or company
- Email Nurture Campaign
- Formulate a Perfect Solution Narrative
- Cosell Messaging Framework
- Philanthropic Story and more
What will you receive when you participate in the #WICxTop100 Founder Campaign?
- Get educated: 4 hour bootcamp on Building Cosell Partnership with Cloud Hyperscalers
- Meet Influential Executives at the #WICxIcons 2022: Executive Dinner at Seattle, WA
- Get seen by Fortune 1000 companies – Top100 Enterprise Ready Cloud Solutions List
- Get featured on Industry stages and community stages
- Create unique content for your business
- Get invited to participate in Microsoft #Buildfor2030 Hackathon and opportunities
- Monthly roundtables to meet fellow women tech founders and explore joint partnerships to scale
- Connect with Boeing, Accenture, Insight, Microsoft, Avanade, Teradata, Google and more
- Get invited to participate in Cloud Accelerator 8.0
What is the roadmap for me and my company to participate?
Every experience that is design is to help you achieve goals within your GTM plan.
Wondering? If you are ready or not?
Take a free Cloud Cosell Marketing Assessment.
It takes 15 minutes but you will know the reality of how much you need.
If you see lot many reds and oranges, then you are 100% ready to participate.
Actually, the reality is that you need it more than anyone else. It is an indication that you must invest in GTM activities.
What are the qualification criteria for selection?
- Companies with at least one woman in the C-level role with decision making power in the company
- Based anywhere across the globe
- Solution Built on Cloud Hyperscaler platform such as Microsoft Cloud, AWS, Google Cloud, Salesforce, IBM Cloud and/or AliCloud.
- Those targeting enterprise opportunities in any industry sector with a potential to scale
- Must be in business for one year with one pilot customer and developed a cloud solution
- One or more of the business’ solutions directly impact one or more of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Looking to Cosell their solutions through Microsoft, Google, AWS, IBM, Salesforce and their distribution channels
What will it cost?
- $129 plus 3.49% processing fee to get access.
- Deadline to apply : Oct3rd, 2022
Where can I signup?
Learn more here: https://womenincloud.com/wicxtop100/
Apply Here: https://womenincloud.submittable.com/submit/231817/wicxtop100