Did you know, Wendy Garcia Chief Diversity Officer at NY Comptroller’s office presented a proclamation on Jan25th, 2020 to support Women In Cloud as a strategic program for advancing women tech entrepreneurs in New York. To advance the women tech entrepreneurs, WIC is launching cloud accelerator, 6-month program to assist women-led tech companies to strategically partner with Microsoft and their channel partners to get you ready to win enterprise opportunities in the private and public sector.
What is WIC: Microsoft Cloud Accelerator? :
Women In Cloud Microsoft Cloud Accelerator is designed an immersive 6-month program to assist women-led tech companies to co-build, co-market and co-sell with Microsoft and their distribution channels. This program is designed to help you win enterprise opportunities, get access to Azure credits, an advisor community and a global stage to showcase your business.
What is included in the program (valued at $25,000)
- Immersive co-selling education with Microsoft (live + online)
- Downloadable workbooks
- Invitation to speak at industry stages
- Hands-on assistance to the development of the Cloud business model, GTM & co-selling Support
- Exclusive invitation to IdeaGEN UN Delegation participation
- Year-round discounted travel benefits
- Azure credits up to $15,000 upon approval
- Business development advisory (up to 4 hrs) for winning potential customers
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to Women in Cloud events
- Access to Partner Benefits (includes leadership readiness, technology solutions, marketing resources)
- Case study development for PR activities
- Access to WiC Network for deal acceleration
What is in the course curriculum:
- Kickoff: Introduction to the Cloud Accelerator, Executive Dinner, and #CloudInnovateHER Pitch Challenge
- Stage 1: Cloud-Ready Assessment, Building & Licensing Solutions, Introduction to Microsoft Partner Program
- Stage 2: Creating / Executing GTM Plan, Pitch Preparation, Partner Business Plan
- Stage 3: Prepping to Win 5 Customers, Co Selling with Microsoft, Access to Azure Credits
- Stage 4: Cloud Selling to B2B Businesses, Lead Generation
- Stage 5: Listing your solution to Microsoft Commercial Marketplaces
- Stage 6: POS / Pilot Customers, Co-Selling, Managing Success
- WIC Summit: Graduation Ceremony, Case Study Development
Who can apply to this program:
- With at least one woman in the C-level role with decision making power in the company
- Targeting enterprise opportunities in any industry sector with a potential to scale
- Must be in business for one year with one pilot customer and developed a cloud solution
- Looking to scale business through Microsoft and their distribution channels
When is the Cloud Accelerator for NY starting:
The kickoff will happen on March 19, 2020.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
Sign up for the Women in Cloud Cloud accelerator program here and be a part of our mission-driven organization!