The Women in Cloud and Fortune 100 Lunch and Learn Series is here again.
This time, we’re excited to have Salesforce Ventures teach us the ins and outs of corporate venture investing. Whether you’re looking to raise funding from the corporate ecosystem, or just interested in learning more about investment strategies, this event is for you.
The event will take place on Friday, April 22, 2022 from 10a – 11a PT / 1p – 2p ET.
During the event, we’ll cover topics like:
- The Basics of Investing and How Corporate VC is different
- Understand Deal Structures
- How to prepare for your pitch
- Conducting due diligence, risks, and closing the deal
- Articulating the return on investment
In addition to these topics, we’ll also be able to ask the panelists our questions about the industry.
Attendance for this event is entirely free— and only a quick application is required.
100 limited spots available. Apply early.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Learn more here: https://www.womenincloud.com/wicxfortune100-lunch-learn-series/